Thoughts at the beginning of Summer 2K11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thoughts at the beginning of Summer 2K11

1. I am a senior in college! I AM A SENIOR IN COLLEGE. Granted, not planning to graduate until Dec. 2012, but even so--how does this work? I'm nineteen, I shouldn't be so far ahead.

2. Alex the Heartbreaker returns again--this time, with a vengance! To put it into a very short story, Seth has magically reappeared from the depths of wherever-he-was before, and I'm not really having any of it. And he's having a difficult time dealing with the fact that I'd like him only as a friend, not as a love interest. It's nice to see that I'm (a) sprouting a backbone and (b) being sensible.

3. I NO LONGER LIVE WITH AMANDA. WONDER OF WONDER OF WONDERS. My life has improved a great deal over the past few weeks; I no longer feel like crying whenever I wake up, and I know that I'm going to have a lovely roommate next year. Amanda, meanwhile, has bought a house (in cash) and still acts like a whiny, passive-aggressive brat on Facebook. But I'm not required to have contact with her, sooooo yeah. Tra la la la la, I love my Amanda-free life.

4. I LOVE KE$HA. And I don't care who knows. The Summer of Bad Pop Music continues, interspersed with folky things and Sufjan Stevens.

5. I enjoy playing quiz bowl more than ever, and I'm surprisingly good at TRASH. I even won a bottle of cherry RC Cola at the last tournament we went to by a fluke-y thing, although I got to drink none of it Sad

6. I miss you guys but I'm probably not going back up to Buffalo this summer--not sure I can handle it. Sorry. On the bright side, I've already read four and a half books in the two weeks I've been out of school, and the last two and a half have been really good.

FOR THOSE OF YOU READY TO SAY TL;DR EVEN THOUGH THIS IS NOT LONG AT ALL: Life is good, I maintained a term 4.0, I remain sane and I NO LONGER LIVE WITH A CRAZY ROOMMATE. Hooray!
strangerthanfiction
Super Special Awesome Person!!!!
Super Special Awesome Person!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down