RIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RIP

Tonight, RIP stands for something different. After years of use, I finally dropped it last night. Shattered instantly. Very sad.

I'd estimate its lifetime uses at around 600, all with me. First ballot hall of famer, no doubt. I think it was glad to go out on top of its game (having had minor surgery in early March, it was back to mid-summer 2010 condition) although I used to think for some reason that I would always have it.

The close friends and family were informed last night shortly after the time of its tragic passing, and a private service was held. Its twin (fraternal, not identical), which is not on the same team although they had played together as recently as January, suffered a near career-ending injury at least a year ago, but continues to contribute bench points. The twin could not be reached for comment.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

RIP :: Comments

Post on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:29 pm by AgentW

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:01 pm by J-Mads

I remember when I posted that on Drew's wall on March 3rd

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150430982215727&set=a.10150307074835727.547808.765195726&ref=nf

Good times, good times

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:11 pm by AgentW

foiled. I just saw that on cracked, but I should have known that you would have seen it before.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:31 pm by J-Mads

Indeed, I have never posted that one, and so cannot prove having seen it - but I have! It's quite nice though

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum