Grade getting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grade getting

Just a quick observation: I missed class on Friday to go to DC, so I and one other student in one of my classes missed the day where we got our tests back. So today me and him went to our professor's office after class and picked them up. I got a 93 and he got a 64, and although it's not like she announced our grades to us, it took only a quick glance for either of us to see the grade the other got.

It's probably happened a dozen times in my life, at least, that I've gotten a test back and the person next to me did 20 or more points worse, and both of us were able to see the other's grade. But as far as I can remember, I've not yet been on the other side of that scenario. I wonder what it feels like.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Grade getting :: Comments

Post on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:24 pm by dohnage18

Doesn't happen often here, if I do say so myself.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:17 pm by J-Mads

You're in a much harder major than I am so it probably would be less common

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:02 pm by strangerthanfiction

I'm not sure I've been on the other side of that myself. I do remember one time in my astronomy class when the girl next to me was talking about how she'd done on the last test and I think--not for certain, but I thiiiiink--she said she got a 19. I got a 91 on that same test. I'm not sure I mentioned it.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:44 am by dohnage18

I meant being on the really bad end...

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum