My roommate spies on me

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

My roommate spies on me

So I decided to do some school work in bed today and came out of my room at 5 to make a sandwich. When I came out my roommate asked me if I had been in there for a while awake. I told him I had and he said: "I wasn't sure, because I looked through the crack between your door and the wall and I didn't see you at your desk and I could only see your feet."

HOLY SHIT! ONE OF MY MOST PARANOID FEARS IS PROVED TRUE. HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
The Prez

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DamnCrappyProduction

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

My roommate spies on me :: Comments

Post on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:58 pm by The Prez

Well it all started when he said: "I've told you so much about me you could run so many attack ads against me"
I replied in half-joke/half hidden-reality: "Let's see... you said you want to kill the pollsters at PPP (PPP is a liberal pollsters), you said you wouldn't vote for your own mother in an election, and you don't support gay rights"

At this point Matt went from laughing to anger. He told me he absolutely supports gay rights, except that they can't get married, that he has several gay friends and co-workers. And anyways I didn't raise my voice, but I tried to frame that I was making comment of the ability for people to run attack ads against him simply because he has called unmarried politicians gay before. He then stormed out. I decided to send him a note explaining I meant no harm and that I was merely commenting that he can't consider unmarried people gay, can't judge people based on how many kids they have, and in general cannot ethically "out" someone. All this under the premise of political reasons.

Anyways since that episode he has ignored me. I have not talked to him nor seen him in 36 hours. I have only heard him occasionally going into the kitchen for food and for him going to the bathroom. As I said he missed his favorite show (Top Chef) and I wasn't even in the main room.

Point being: He is being a thin-skinned little bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:34 pm by J-Mads

Does he consider himself to be a future elected official in the making? Because if he does, and considering how correct you are in your statement that he'd be considered very anti-gay rights by the things he's said, then he might just be upset because of what it would mean for his future political aspirations.

I mean, I've come to terms with the fact that I could never get elected or probably even get a WH security clearance, but if he was deluded into thinking elected office was for him, it would be quite a blow.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:03 pm by strangerthanfiction

Maybe he's just upset that you would think of him in negative terms? Like, how many other friends does he have besides you? Be honest. So... maybe he was just upset to hear that the one person he actually likes and trusts would say something about him to that effect.

I'm not helping at all, am I?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:06 pm by The Prez

Just got back, he wasn't there. No sabotage, that's good. He then got home later, but went straight to his room, unusual indeed. Guess the fact that he liked my status was a red herring.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:12 pm by The Prez

Side-note: So I was at home this weekend and who do I run into? Greg Zaloom. Add to my score on the It's a Small World Game

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:21 am by The Prez

So we have resumed communications

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:13 am by strangerthanfiction

oh? for reals?

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:55 pm by The Prez

Yeah, he gave no reason for returning and seems to be ignoring the rest.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum