My roommate spies on me

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My roommate spies on me

So I decided to do some school work in bed today and came out of my room at 5 to make a sandwich. When I came out my roommate asked me if I had been in there for a while awake. I told him I had and he said: "I wasn't sure, because I looked through the crack between your door and the wall and I didn't see you at your desk and I could only see your feet."

HOLY SHIT! ONE OF MY MOST PARANOID FEARS IS PROVED TRUE. HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
The Prez

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DamnCrappyProduction

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

My roommate spies on me :: Comments

Post on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:09 pm by The Prez

Oh yes, scratch that you told me to not say I got it from you. Silence maintained and ambiguity reigns.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:33 am by AgentW

what could this unidentified chat session have resulted in? It seems to be an ingenious idea by an esteemed member of a something somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:40 pm by strangerthanfiction

Maybe it was "BURN DOWN HIS ABODE?"

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:09 pm by AgentW

I can only hope it is, as according to the esteemed Casey School of Though (tm), that is in the list of ways to deal with ________ . Problem solved.

but alas, this idea which I don't know, while it could have been inspired by that prestigious thinking institution, the Establishment has not recently come up with any ideas.

so I'm guessing it's not "Burn Down His ABODE!!!!!" but while on that topic, that is a good idea. Go for it drew. his side is conveniently separated by a handy firebreak from yours.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:20 pm by J-Mads

While I of course have no idea what said plan entailed as I was not a part, or whole, of its creation, I suspect it was not 'burn down his abode'.

I imagine it was a very practical, step-by-step process meticulously designed to minimize incriminating evidence while still presenting a final solution to the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:16 pm by AgentW

as in the final solution?

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:20 pm by dohnage18

Hey, let's be tolerant here.

New plan: spy on him.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:39 pm by strangerthanfiction

You should hack into his Facebook account and see what you can dig up. Don't post anything as him, but... you'd be surprised with what you find.

And Drew, I hate to be a bitch or anything, but please be thankful that you at least have a door. I don't, and I really wish I did, because my life sucks without a door separating us. Although I suppose a door isn't much use if he watches you through it. >,<

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:45 pm by J-Mads

My roommate showed up with his girlfriend from Tennessee last night, and now she's just staying with us until... I don't know when. He's asked before if she could stay and I said yeah, and that was alright I guess, but that time it was the weekend and even then it's pretty awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:33 pm by The Prez

Speaking of Facebook accounts. Matt thinks you (Alex) defriended him. Were you ever friends?

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:26 pm by AgentW

luke, are you in the same room as him/her? or is it still a suite? or both?

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:56 am by strangerthanfiction

Frig I did sort of defriend him, although I could say it was "by accident" if he wants to friend me again... I was going through a friends purge and it was "if I haven't talked to you in the past six months, you're going downnnn." Strangely enough, I can't bring myself to defriend Emilee Valler...

@Luke: Oh god that's really awkward. I'm so sorry Sad

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:40 am by J-Mads

Yeah I'm in the same room as them. They find a way to fit both of them on his twin bed, and I'm 9-10 feet away on mine. Fun times.

More annoying is that she's just in the room whenever he's in class, so all my alone time in the room disappears. I really like having the room for an hour to myself after my 8 AM ends on M/W/F, or the few hours I usually have in their after my 8-11 class block today. But instead I'm in the study lounge because it's weird with her just in there, watching TV, bored.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:09 pm by AgentW

awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:08 pm by strangerthanfiction

D: D: D: what the fuck, man.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:19 am by The Prez

I might have made Matt cry... we got into an argument over whether or not he supports gay rights. He said he did, he just didn't support gay marriage. He went to bed, I swear I heard a sniffle

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:25 am by The Prez

Update: He defiantly cried/ is crying right now. Oh fuck, what is he going to do when I tell him I'm moving out...

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:18 am by J-Mads

Drew Hanna: Contributing Factor to Suicides

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:08 pm by The Prez

Now he hasn't spoken to me ALL DAY. Like normally he comes by to talk to me. GAH! I normally would be overjoyed if he didn't talk to me, but now... @Luke: Shut the fuck up, this is serious.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:02 pm by J-Mads

Drew Hanna: Serious About Serious Things

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:58 pm by AgentW

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:09 pm by strangerthanfiction

I ARE LOLCAT
THIS IS NOT SERIOUS MEME

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:11 pm by The Prez

Hem! Hem! Can we all please focus? My roommate is still not talking to me, skipped his favorite TV show, etc

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:24 am by J-Mads

Well, Dolores, I suggest you enjoy the silent moments while you can. Maybe he's busy in his room preparing an anti-defamation lawsuit against you.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:03 am by strangerthanfiction

MAYBE HE'S MAKING SPY GOGGLES SO HE CAN HAVE X-RAY VISION.

What exactly did you say to him? You said that you guys had an argument. I'm assuming you didn't raise your voice against him...

What's his favourite show, Glee? Oh, wait, that's on Tuesday nights, never mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum