hahaha I'm sligly fdrunk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hahaha I'm sligly fdrunk

nigels'f uneral yesterday#grandmas' tomorrow, oh god this keyboard it is different
but on the bright side I can make a pound sing ££££££££££££££££££££££ POUDN SIGN YAYYYYYYYYYY

okay so I've been travelling all day up to scotland with my australian uncle who I haven't seen in years and my cousin alison who is a lit geek just like me
we have been chatting and getting on like pthe proverbial house on FIRE FIYAHHHHHHHHH

I GOT LOTSA PICTURES IN MY HEAD
YOU BETTAH NOT
TURN OFF THE PRO-JECT-TORRRRR
I GOT LOTSA PICTURES IN MY HEAD
YOU BETTAH NOT
SAVE THE FOOLS FOR LATERRRR ???

oh keep me on fire
you'll take my picture
oh you can get one too...
keep me on don't switch me off

there's a guy in louisville who might like me who brynn likes, this could get awkward
I have had alcoholic ginger beer
strangerthanfiction
Super Special Awesome Person!!!!
Super Special Awesome Person!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

hahaha I'm sligly fdrunk :: Comments

Post on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:44 pm by strangerthanfiction

REMIND ME NEVER TO DRUNKPOST AGAIN. Major apologies.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:52 pm by dohnage18

This was scary. Wachob's are funny. Please don't do this again. I was freaked out for a while fearing for your general well being.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:47 pm by AgentW

Well, if you look at all your posts, the 2 drunk ones are a pretty low percentage.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:34 pm by strangerthanfiction

Okay, let's get a few things straight:
1) I'm naturally bad at typing, especially when I am giggly. As Drew (and anyone who chats with me on Facebook late at night) can attest, I make typos all over the place. So typos in excess are not something to worry about.
2) Since when does Wachob drunkpost?
3) It is a rather low percentage and in all honesty I wasn't really that drunk. I'd just had a bit of ginger beer and I went a bit loopy in the head.
4) Lyrics are from Sneaky Sound System's "Pictures," some remix that I can't bear to think of at the moment. But it got stuck in my head at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:37 am by J-Mads

Since when have I sober posted, alex?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:37 pm by strangerthanfiction

You high post, Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:48 pm by J-Mads

Not exclusively

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:44 pm by dohnage18

Correct. He highposts. Highpost, drunkpost. They're nearly the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:18 pm by strangerthanfiction

No they're not. When you're high, you tend to be a lot more zen/philosophical (I do not know from personal experience, this is what I have gleaned from Ben's drug usage). When you're drunk, you're either annoying or giggly. I apparently tend towards the latter.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:51 pm by J-Mads

Drunkenness can also lead to many a brilliant philosophical discussion, although it is somewhat less common.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:04 pm by strangerthanfiction

It can also lead to Ram being wrapped in a blanket, claiming, "I'm in a cocoon, it's so warm and safe in here." Oh, wait, no, that's when he was high. So I guess it goes both ways.

Meh, I don't think I've seen anything philosophical amongst drunken people. They just get incredibly silly.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 pm by The Prez

Sometimes you get drunk people who think they are incredibly smart when drunk, but really they say the dumbest shit.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:51 pm by dohnage18

Wachob's posts are always super philosophical. That's how you can tell, because they're ultra philosophical about random shit.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:37 am by strangerthanfiction

Dude I can get philosophical without any outside influences. Just saying. (And apparently not so while drunk.)

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:08 pm by J-Mads

Alex has always considered me to be a rather poor philosopher. But she admits that I can sometimes turn a nice phrase, and that's enough for me.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:39 pm by strangerthanfiction

You turn nicer phrases than I do (which is not saying much because my wordplay is fairly poor). Nevertheless you do say nice things.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum