Lyrics Game 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lyrics Game 4

Post by selgguns.CM on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:36 pm

1. Once upon a time you dressed so fine. You threw the bums a dime in your prime, didnt you?
2. We all have a weakness. Some of ours are easy to identify
3. I got no cash, got no girl, got the world in the palm of my hand. I don’t care if you're scared, or if you understand
4. I'm having trouble trying to sleep. I'm counting sheep but running out
5. And _____ ____ that he got caught up in all the talk of how it used to be
6. You were young and your heart was an open book (I have both versions, but this is the cover)
7. Never found out why you left him, but this answer begs a question. Too blind to see tomorrow, too broke to beg or borrow
8. I've come to my senses, that I've become senseless
9. I used to rule the world, seas would rise when I gave the word
10. Grease me straight down, good electric...I could lay it on the road, mama, it aint no trick
11. I've paid my dues, time after time. I've done my sentence, but committed no crime
12. I see the ___ ____ ______, I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightning, I see bad times today.
13. Oo, bet youre wondering how I knew bout your plans to make me blue With some other guy that you knew before?
14. I got no regret right now (I’m _______ ____). The air is so cold and low (I’m _______ ____). Let me go in her room (I’m _______ ____). I wanna take off her clothes (I’m _______ ____)
15. ____ ____ addicted to the shin dig, cop top he says I'm gonna win big. Choose not a life of imitation, distant cousin to the reservation
16. Under the ___ ___ ____ took the bus downtown to the graveyard shift tonight
17. ______ _______ to the far away towns. Now war is declared, and battle come down
18. Just a smalltown girl (If any of you need more than that you should quit now)
19. ___ _______.Gonna be tonight. Don't you know I'm flyin tonight, tonight
20. So you say, all your white flags are up and that you've had enough and that you were tired of collecting dust
21. It's alright to tell me what you think about me. I won't try to argue or hold it against you. (HINT: In the movie Bubble Boy)
22. Now once again, they never seemed to listen much at all. Once again, they always seemed to make you feel so small, ________ ___
23. Been _____ ___ ________ for so long its not true
24. Hello there, the angel from my nightmare. The shadow in the background of the morgue
25. Early in the morning, risin' to the street, light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
26. Lights go down, it’s dark. The jungle is your head - can’t rule your heart
27. Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again
28. ____ ___ ____ _____, cmon let's rock and roll with the Ramones
29. I don't practice ________, I don't got no crystal ball
30. On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair, warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
31. Must it take a life for hateful eyes to glisten once again? Five hundred years like Gelignite have blown us all to hell
32. Well I remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday, parking by the lake and there was not another car in sight
33. We come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow
34. _ ____ ___ __ ____ __, I need you to need me, I'd love you to love me, I'm beggin you to beg me
35. Welcome to your life. There's no turning back. Even when you sleep we will find you acting on your best behavior, turn your back on mother nature
36. Storming through the party like my name was el nino while I'm hangin out drinking in the back of an el camino. As a kid, was a skid, no one knew me by name. Crashed my own house party cause nobody came.
37. Ooooooooohhhh it's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots have taken over. Spreading like a social cancer, is there an answer?
38. This is a fair request...(Luke you better get this Very Happy)
39. Let me take you to the movies, let me take you to the show. Let me be your ever truly, can I make your garden grow?
40. I'm 15 for a moment, caught in between 10 and 20 and I'm just dreaming, counting the ways to where you are

selgguns.CM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lyrics Game 4

Post by McSnuggles on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:21 pm

4. Brain Stew - Green Day
7. Everytime I look for you - Blink-182
8. Science of selling yourself short - LTJ
9. Viva la vida - Coldplay
10. Trampled under foot - Led Zep
14. I'm feeling this - Blink-182
16. Red hot moon - Rancid(99% sure that's the title but I haven't heard it in forever)
18. I need more. Very Happy
20. Motown never sounded so good - LTJ
23. Dazed and confused - Led Zep
25. What I Got - Sublime(hate the song on the basis that it completely steals from Lady Madonna. However it is a good song. I'm torn. I hate and love it.)
27. Sounds of silence - Simon and Garfunkel
28. Do you remember rock n' roll radio? - The Ramones (the opening lyrics are actually "This is rock n' roll radio" not just "rock n' roll radio" which I assume is what you have blanked out.)
29. Santeria - Sublime
31. Drunken Lullabies - Flogging molly
33. The immigrant song - Led Zep

That's 15. Wink

McSnuggles
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerthanfiction on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:01 am

13. I heard it through the Grapevine (the version I have is by the Kaiser Chiefs)
18. Don't Stop Believing -- Journey (duh)
26. Clocks -- Coldplay
40. 100 Years - Five for Fighting

Also knew Sound of Silence and Viva la Vida but I thought it was pointless to put those down because Luke already did.
I lose.
strangerthanfiction
Super Special Awesome Person!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dohnage18 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:00 am

I Heard It Through The Grapevine was also done by Marvin Gaye and originally done by CCR (I think).

dohnage18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum