USAGS C2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

USAGS C2

Post by J-Mads on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:41 pm

I would like to sue Ryan Dohn for... treason!! Ex-poofter Dohn has been engaging in illegal acts of espionage against the United States. The National Election Board, united with former President Hanna, set up a debate system whereby the American people could make the most informed decision possible on who to lead them. This system was contingent upon total secrecy of the identity of the question-askers, even if the people had knowledge of what general body of persons had posed the questions.

Ex-Poofter Dohn made a clear attempt to subvert the will of the American people by deviously seeking out the names of each of the question-askers and aligning them to a specific question. Given that this information was deemed classified by the NEB, there is no possible way that the ex-poofter (and one time prisoner of the State) could have obtained this information legally.

Exhibit A: Proof of his knowledge of the question askers. Shortly after the slate of questions was posted, the ex-felon posted "I wonder who wrote question four. And Lustig, you're not funny." He is clearly taunting the individuals who asked question 4, and one other question. This serves as an open admission of his illegal knowledge regarding the identities of the askers of at least 2 questions.

Either Dohn stole the information, in which case he should be declared guilty, OR the NEB intentionally leaked the information to him, in which case the head of the NEB Drew Hanna should be declared guilty.

Exhibit B: The Year 30 Senatorial election. Open fraud was committed, and the NEB made no effort to correct that. They recognized the corruption and allowed it to happen.

This serves only as a character reference on Drew Hanna, who has been referred to as "Hitler-esque" by at least one noble ex-President and statesman. It is for the Court and Justice Gordon to decide whether Hanna or Dohn is guilty. But I assure you, one of them is. And they must be brought to justice!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USAGS C2

Post by The Prez on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:04 pm

The National Election Board asks for its name to be cleared as they followed every regulation regarding elections and asked if there were any objections by the candidates, to which there were none.
The Prez

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DamnCrappyProduction

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prez on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:09 pm

The National Election Board also denies the accusations that they leaked the information regarding which Presidents wrote which questions. The only people privy to the information were the 5 former Presidents to which I am included.
The Prez

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentW on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:51 pm

This is a truly troubling case I see brought before the Court today. Treason among formerly respected community members, and inside a trusted institution. You know what the penalty for treason is, right? Hung by the neck till dead. Like Nathan Hale, be disappointed you have only one life to give. BUT, our nation's population is a drastically low levels. The death of even one member would be a catastrophe, throwing our nation into Dire Straits where the Sultans of Swing would take over. So, your sentence shall be commuted to....

TO BE CONTINUED
AgentW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Mads on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:20 am

Recall, recall, the 5th of Apral
and Drew Hanna's treason plot
I know of no reason why Drew Hanna's treason
Should ever be Forgot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentW on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:04 pm

a VERDICT has been reached. the COURT has decided that all of the COOKIES of the treasonous individuals shall be seized by the forces that be. these cookies shall be REDISTRIBUTED to the common populace of the active AMERICANS in order to pay them for the grievances when the sanctimony of the debate questions were broken by certain TREASONOUS individuals.

Thank you. And that's the way it is.
AgentW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by McSnuggles on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:30 pm

As President, I have used my sources to hand down this punishment.

Isn't it good to have an executive in office that is efficient?

McSnuggles
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dohnage18 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Guys, I haven't been on in a few days and I just guessed at those. It was obvious who asked the two questions in question so I decided to make a remark.

dohnage18
Super Special Awesome Person!!!!
Super Special Awesome Person!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prez on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:09 pm

This is a dictatorship, Dohn, we are all getting screwed.
The Prez

Back to top Go down

Post by McSnuggles on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:12 pm

It is not a dictatorship, it is an oligarchy. As promised in my campaign.

McSnuggles
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum