I MIGHT JUST KILL A PERSON IF WE DON'T WIN SOON

Go down

I MIGHT JUST KILL A PERSON IF WE DON'T WIN SOON

Post by J-Mads on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:25 pm

I know that Pittsburgh and Washington are tough to beat, but come on, 3 goals in 2 games is just awful. When did it become 2002 all of a sudden?

But rather than just complain, I'd like to focus on a positive aspect of the Sabres: Ryan Miller is starting to get sick of your shit.

My biggest problem with Miller is not anything to do with his play, but that he doesn't kick his teammates asses for their persistent sucking. And god, do they suck. Hasek had a better offense in front of him.

But here's some of Miller's comments from last night's post game: "Our system is built to be worked at. It becomes difficult to sustain sometimes over the course of a whole season. But for the most part, we should have the energy coming off a break like this." "It's frustrating... It comes down to attitude. The attitude can't be, 'We hope we're going to win, we hope we're going to do our jobs so we don't get yelled at.' It's got to be take control, dictate play and trusting the system." "Early on in the season, we totally bought into it. We got great opportunities. We won games. Now we're just looking for an easier way to play our system -- but it doesn't exist"

Now I know that's not much, but it's an improvement. Kick some ass, Ryan. Get these slugs skating and working harder. Hopefully Torres helps (he should, he's right for our system).

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd rank Derek Plante as being better than Thomas Vanek (the comparison coming out of the fact that they both wear/wore 26 for the Sabres). And the day where I declare Erik Rasmussen to be better than Derek Roy (both wore #9, if you see my pattern) seems to be coming. Connolly still beats out Holzinger for the time being. Ugh. I just want to win the division by scoring 3 goals a game. Is that so much to ask? It probably is. But seriously, fuck Ottawa.

View user profile

Back to top Go down