PART III: Don't Cry for Me, Champaign-Urbana

Go down

PART III: Don't Cry for Me, Champaign-Urbana

This is the final part of my trilogy, and is more an afterthought to complete the message I presented in Part 1 and then demonstrated via a stream of thought in Part 2. In this blog I will try to reflect on the future.

Did you think that your feet had been bound? By what gravity bring to the ground?

The Academy Awards always seems to have one category that I disagree with completely. Always it seems to be Best Original Song or Best Supporting Actor (yet never the same for Actress).

Secrets? Do you keep them? I keep loads of them, mostly of myself. It is said you can learn a lot about someone by just thinking about how they operate. I, for one, do not operate in many the same ways, or so I thought. Life saves people, people save people, people save life. The logic may not be there, but regardless, it is truth.

So, what do I mean? What do I mean? I was in Wisconsin for 1 and a half years full time. Do I understand the state better than the neighbor to the south? Does Elmer Fudd have trouble with r? Coldness, food and drink, it was all LaFollette's fault.

The Dairy State: Established Nickname during prohibition. How different an interpretation, how odd the Senate seat of McCarthy, et al.

When the snowman is further away, it gets smaller.

Cut a carrot in half and give it to the happy child.

Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe. All mimsy were the borogroves and the mome raths outgrabe.

Of course you are mad, Drew, if you weren't mad you wouldn't be here.

Yellow and pink did march and fleet into those red and blue.

60 miles to the north, 6 other states, and a river dispute following broken land.

Those 60 miles, hated by many. DRIVE DOWN THE CORRECT LANE!

agricola, agricolae, agricolae, agricolam, agricola, agricolae, agricolarum, agricolis, agricolas, agricolis

The Prez

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DamnCrappyProduction

Back to top Go down