PART II: Marion Barry is in the Hall

Go down

PART II: Marion Barry is in the Hall

Hopefully this note will be less rambling and more to the point, but seriously, I'm just venting, so please read. Oh, and read part 1 first. The first thing to note is that all that is here is here and not because someone wanted it. It is here because things are happening that seem so indifferent to those who's motives are to shape one thing and not the other. Please note. Please note. At least the world shall change, but nothing will get smaller, only larger. Do you know what I mean? Sadness flowing, never ending. Behold sleep, killer of dreams. Thou has killed the night with the fear of darkness. Another morning, the same star, rises to meet her forgotten pawn, of nature's trick upon this Earth.

BELL OUT OF ORDER, PLEASE KNOCK

Everything I am basically thinking of is just flowing into my hall. Can you see the cameras? Marion Barry could not? And perhaps I needed it. Crack cocaine has no smell by the way, he could have gotten away with it. Where is the Governor's Mansion in Wisconsin, or rather, what is next door. LOOK IT UP. AND STOP SNORING YOU'RE GOING TO KILL THE PIGS!

SWINE FLU!

Okay, I honestly tried to make sense, but I have so much to blog on, but cannot put it in words, so I am basically giving you the inside of my brain to look at.

12:48. Psychology at 9.

The First declension is mostly for feminine nouns, there are no neuter nouns. Did I get that right?

Athens lost to Sparta. Saving my space. SAVE FILE. OH NO! Gene Wilder, why are you in my brain, just like Tesseracts. And while the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.

SWINE FLU

Insert title predating here

So Avatar might break the record for Titanic. CROSS IT OUT. WILL BREAK THE RECORD.

Almost fell backwards there. Reminded most suddenly of French and Saunders, but I forgot why. You must remember this. AS TIME GOES BY.

Hail the Epic 2 hour lecture on Mexican History.

Molly Ritchie, what a strange world it is?

And I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper?

Why are you just spewing text? Do you expect people to understand? No one shall question? Did they answer the frowning faces of the year in review. NO.

Surprised Star Wars has not been quoted, just thought of "Do or do not, there is no try"

Cats and Rabbits would all live in fancy little houses. How odd that is, it isn't even original. My brother used to hate that film.

Did Harmon Rabb's half brother murder Lieutenant Singer? If you get the reference say "I"

Hamlet is such an overrated play yet it is my favorite, such a beautiful Macbeth essay there was.

GOD, JAM TOMORROW, just like the egg, just like the egg.

You look just like everyone else.Perhaps if your eyes were below your nose?

The little kid away from Duchess.

SWINE FLU

In father's loving arms. DA VINCI was NOT a last name.

Timothy Leary's dead. No, no, no, no, he's outside looking in

How stupid it is to take drugs. WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? That's the one thing he hated all the noise, noise, noise, noise, noise

1:00 and all's well. Russell Crowe's making a remake.

1:01? No significance

Washington, D.C.
The Prez

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DamnCrappyProduction

Back to top Go down