Life Ain't So Shitty

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life Ain't So Shitty

I got tired of seeing that self-loathey, depressed post as first in my blog. It was how I felt at the time, but what a load of shit, right? Fuck that bullshit mentality.

I've re-adjusted and things are solid.

So right now I'm trying to be excited about watching a Jets game, while trying to make sure I stay excited for the legitimately interesting Vikings/Saints game later. I'm sad to see the Sabres keep losing out west, but it happens almost every year. Luckily we've built up enough of a lead that we don't have to worry about Ottawa or Boston or Montreal catching up because of it (there's a rumor that there is another team in our division, but I think it's just a farm team or something).

Drew is rooming with crackheads and me and anaheim found a pond. The pond, if you will. Good times, and I will have to go back to the pond when it is warmer out.

I have almost nothing else to say except that the Marine Sax Quartet is coming Friday and it's going to be EPIC.

View user profile

Back to top Go down