Mr. Schumacher can go F*ck himself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mr. Schumacher can go F*ck himself

This is a quick little entry.

Junior year of high school I took Physics, and my grades sloped from a 1st quarter 99 to a 4th quarter 76. I hated the class and I hated the teacher. Schumacher was completely incompetent, and I can't help thinking that his walrus mustache was hiding some evil wizard that was sharing his body. He was a total dick, who once wondered aloud whether or not my brother would ever be able to get a job (his words said "maybe" but his mustache said "no").

Anyways, Schumacher would end up considering me as wasted potential, and I was happy to never see him in senior year.

This semester I took Physics 240, a difficult physics course designed for engineering majors, taught by a jolly asshole of a Romanian dude. He was a nice guy, although he called us all stupid pretty regularly, and was not very helpful when we didn't understand anything. Nonetheless, in a class of 83 students, I got a 98 on the final exam and placed 2nd in the class for the semester. Considering that I'm not an engineering major, that I'm not continuing with Physics, and that I STILL hate the course, I'm glad to at least carry the grade as a big 'F you' to Schumacher. He is an awful teacher. Truly awful.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Mr. Schumacher can go F*ck himself :: Comments

Post on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:43 pm by The Prez

I had Davidson, bad reviews as well. I went from mid-80's with no-teach Davidson to 90's with the ever-awesome, extremely competent Mr. Stimpert. Hard as hell, but very helpful.

Lesson: Science at East sucks, sorry, it had to happen to one department

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:57 pm by dohnage18

Science at East is bad. Spitznogle and maybe Williams/Kubiak are the only decent teachers.

I have Davidson for Physics R this year and I swear, if he taught me the whole course in a week of 43 minute a day classes, I could teach the class the entire year.

I have heard so many terrible things about Schumacher that I'm sort of glad to have Davidson. And that's really saying something.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:58 pm by The Prez

DAVIDSON IS HORRIBLE! NOOO NOOOO GO BACK TO THE LIGHT!

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:54 pm by McSnuggles

Davidson is awful. Dohn literally gets in front of the class and teaches us and Davidson sits on his computer... I'm not joking. He did it today.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:02 pm by dohnage18

I actually did. It was a good time.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:12 pm by strangerthanfiction

This is why I never took physics. I wanted my time done during Earth Science to count for something. So I made it count through not-physics.

And I'm not *so* bad at physics, either. Astronomy is indeed my hardest class, but I'm not failing, and I'm hoping for either a B or an A. (The class average on our last test? 60. What'd I get? 91. It's not THAT hard...)

I loved Mr Fabio but I learned absolutely nothing from AP Chem. I suppose he taught it the way he teaches it for a reason. It's really up to the student to learn the material. If you don't, then you scrape a 3 on the AP like me. AP Chem... not fun...

Also: congrats on placing 2nd in your class! I placed 1st in my Brit Lit class out of 42 students (I really want to say it's 42 just because it would be brilliant if there were 42 and I'm like 95% sure there are 42 kids in the class, although it might just be plain old 40) which was quite exciting.

One last thing: I'll pay Dohn to teach you guys physics the way Lisa Simpson teaches kids about evolution after they ban it from Springfield. Not kidding, either. (Well, okay, maybe I am...)

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 pm by dohnage18

Wow. You called me Dohn.

The problem I had with AP Chem was that the exam was hard as hell AND he didn't teach. If it was like AP Comp Sci where the exam isn't too bad if you prepare a little, then most of us would have been fine.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:02 pm by strangerthanfiction

I can call you both Ryan AND Dohn. I just normally call you Ryan (and I seem to be the only person who does so, like seriously?). I felt like conforming for once.

AP Chem kills. It just kills. And Fabio is lovely as a person and if you try to go up to him, he'll help you. But otherwise, he's just like, "you do it." It's not even really like that in college, as far as I've experienced.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum