So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

Go down

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

As some of you may recall, in past forums, I have twice tried to leave the forum. Much debate followed both these attempts, but never once did anyone suggest the right answer as to why I was leaving. And here it is: I tried to cut myself off from Buffalo. Please do not interpret this as I no longer wanted to be your friend, but to state, I basically wanted to enter a new world, and I didn't want to be restrained by the old. Tonight, I am still up with the thought of whether or not I should once again cut myself off from the past entirely. Should I throw away the forum, Acadec, D.C. Pictures, all in the pursuit of starting anew? Is it necessary to cut myself off to avoid conflicting theories of guilt and regret? I question rhetorically, but I feel all seriousness in my mind.
The Prez

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DamnCrappyProduction

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish :: Comments

Post on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:03 pm by dohnage18

No.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:30 pm by McSnuggles

Well before I suppose it made more sense. You were in a new school, a completely new environment. You are again but this time not from Buffalo. Here's the thing though, many of the people on this forum either aren't or will not be in Buffalo as of next year. So you wouldn't be cutting yourself off from Buffalo but from your friends.

Why cut yourself off from your old friends? The whole reason we switched forums was to keep in touch easier once all of us we away from Buffalo and History Club. Soon that will happen and this forum will just be a way for us to keep in touch. A way for us to remember our past and what shaped us into the people we are today... something that is not done to the extent it should.

In conclusion, stay on the forum. There's really no point in you leaving unless you never want to talk to any of us again.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:33 pm by dohnage18

Which, in that case, we would respect your decision but still hate you for it.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:08 pm by strangerthanfiction

STAY ON THE FORUM. BECAUSE YOU LOVE US.

Basically I just said what Luke just said but a lot less eloquently.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum