My Anthro Teacher is a b****

Go down

My Anthro Teacher is a b****

Post by The Prez on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Here are excerpts from e-mails she has sent my class:

"I wanted to write because it appears that a number of you are panicking. Panicking to the point that your TA Mark is receiving 5-10 emails an HOUR from you all with questions or concerns about the assignment. The vast majority of these questions are ones that could have been answered if you had read the Wimba Guide, activity instructions, and course FAQ. It saddens me that I, Mark and other course developers spent precious hours of our summer building and writing this material in order to make your experience better, and you have not been taking advantage of it."

"Today is the first day I've eaten breakfast and lunch in a week, so I certainly understand."

"We have a problem. I just spent one hour of my time that could have been spent on more scholarly pursuits uploading all of your iClicker points into the gradebook, to learn that the vast (vast, vast) majority of you have not yet registered your iClickers. This means that I will need to spend several more hours of my time that could be spent on more scholarly pursuits continuing to upload your iClicker points and roster in the future, in order to catch stragglers who haven't registered."

"If you want a happy, healthy professor who is able to devote adequate time to lecture preparation as well as statistical analysis of C-reactive protein and its relationship to endometrial thickness in premenopausal women, you would do well to do the following by Friday September 18th: REGISTER YOUR ICLICKER"

In addition she has twice (in three lectures) described the percentage of time she as a professor spends researching, teaching, and doing service. While stating that the University doesn't value education...
The Prez

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DamnCrappyProduction

Back to top Go down

Re: My Anthro Teacher is a b****

Post by strangerthanfiction on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm

YOU USE ICLICKERS TOOO? YAY COLLEGE!
strangerthanfiction
Super Special Awesome Person!!!!
Super Special Awesome Person!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prez on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:06 am

Indeed
The Prez

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DamnCrappyProduction

Back to top Go down

Post by McSnuggles on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:24 pm

Sounds fun.

McSnuggles
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentW on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:45 pm

what model do you guys use? we call ours UBClickers, but idk if they're the same
AgentW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down