Lucid Dreaming

Go down

Lucid Dreaming

Post by McSnuggles on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:46 pm

So I'm sure a bunch of you probably heard Dentico talking about this like all of last year. And I'm sure Max remembers reading his dreams. Anyway I wanted to make a post about it in case any of you were ever curious about what he was talking about or just thought it was another one of Mike's crazy things where he gets obsessed with something for like a week and then stops. Or if any of you haven't heard about it, you can hear about it now! It's really cool and I suggest everyone at least look into it a bit.

Lucid Dreaming is becoming conscious in a dream and through that being able to control a dream. Essentially it allows the dreamworld to become a place of experimentation that is completely under your control. If you've ever wanted to fly like Superman, you can. If you've ever wanted to be completely invisible, you can. I've you've ever wanted to talk to a deceased person, you can. If you've ever wanted to be like Professor X, you can. You can do anything.

This is possible for anyone. You can train yourself to be able to do it. Before I started I could not even remember a dream but now I can remember dreams every night and sometimes even lucid dream. It is also completely true and scientifically proven. It's not some weirdo thing, it's just not very well known.

If you want to know more about it you can check out Lucidipedia which has video lessons for the WBTB technique, an online dream journal, and a helpful forum. Or feel free to ask me if you have any questions about it. I'll answer if I can.

McSnuggles
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lucid Dreaming

Post by J-Mads on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:04 pm

Yeah I'm familiar with lucid dreaming, have never had the patience to pursue it but I imagine it could be quite an interesting experience. I will look into it again, thanks for that link.

I actually don't remember Dentico talking about it, but I usually zone out when he starts talking at me.
J-Mads

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by McSnuggles on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:21 pm

The only reason I'm making a post is because I just got back into it again. I kind of stopped during APs because I was too busy. Hopefully this helps with my motivation because when you stop for that long it's like starting over from scratch. I barely remember dreams anymore. Sad So I figured why not post?

McSnuggles
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerthanfiction on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:22 pm

I always have the craziest dreams, so I don't even try to control them. It makes it so much more interesting when I don't know what to expect. (Eg a dream I had the other night where my father was kidnapped by clowns in a clothing store where I remember hearing myself saying, "They're not quoting Blake, it's Wordsworth!" KID YOU NOT.) I love my dreams Smile
strangerthanfiction
Super Special Awesome Person!!!!
Super Special Awesome Person!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down