THE NEW PORTAL!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE NEW PORTAL!

Post by McSnuggles on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:40 pm

You may have noticed on your way into the forum today that there's a new start page at www.whynot.forum-motion.com. This is the portal for our great little forum!

Here you will find the latest news on the forum, a search function, stats, and two personalized widgets.

1. Playlist.com widget. This widget allows us to have a playlist from www.playlist.com for the entire forum. The Username is "Why Not Forum" and the Password is "Username". Please go to playlist.com and sign in. Start adding the music you like. If the playlist gets too big we'll adding more playlists with different genres. Maybe have different accounts for all of us and a group playlist. This is the beginning.

2. Twitter widget. This widget shows the Twitter accounts of the three people that I know have them. Myself, Alex, and Casey. If anyone else has a Twitter account please tell me and I will add it to the list.

If you can think of anymore widgets we could add or any sites you think would be cool to add feel free to post a suggestion and I'll look into doing something with it.

I hope you all enjoy the new portal and stay tuned for more updates to the forum!

McSnuggles
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top